Ellucian Solutions Consultant, Senior in Remote, United States
Solutions Consultant, Senior
# of Openings per Req:
The Solution Consultant will be primarily responsible for delivering dynamic and engaging presentations of the Ellucian Human Capital Management solutions. The high energy presentations will be either remote or onsite and include both overview or detailed product demonstrations for new and existing customers. In addition, the selected consultant will complete and review functional requirements for RFP documents; assist the customer relationship organization in qualifying opportunities by aligning a prospect’s business requirements with Ellucian’s HR solutions; coordinate and participate in strategy and discovery calls; attend conferences and tradeshows and provide a variety of functional product support activities throughout the sales procurement process as needed.
Auto req ID:
Job Posting Location(s):
• Knowledge of the BANNER HR solution is REQUIRED. Experience with Cornerstone's Talent Management suite is a plus.
• Well-honed presentation, speaking and written skills..
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
• Minimum of 7 years work experience in consulting environment.
• Ability and desire to travel to participate in sales presentations/conferences/meetings with clients and prospects.
• Self-directed team player.
• Progressive work experience in an HR role including any of the following major areas:
Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
Compensations and benefits administration
Recruiting and staffing
Organizational development and planning
Performance management and improvement systems
Policy development and documentation
Employee regulatory compliance
Employee services and counseling
• Progressive work experience at a college or university.
• Strong interpersonal skills; both written and oral.
• A self-motivated person with ability to contribute to a team dynamic is required.
• Accreditation, affiliations and contributions related to the higher education industry would greatly enhance the candidate’s qualifications.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Ellucian without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.