Ellucian Business Analyst in Bangalore, India
# of Openings per Req:
- The successful candidate will add value by:• Developing product requirements for the Colleague Regulatory team using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis• Pro-actively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements while delivering the following artifacts as needed; use cases, storyboards/wireframes, test scenarios, etc.• Working with team staff to implement and test defect corrections and enhancements for existing and proposed software solutions• Assisting in testing existing and proposed software solutions
Auto req ID:
Job Posting Location(s):
•Strong analytic skills required, including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements
• Self-starter who understands how to effectively deal with ambiguity and with changing priorities
• Fast learner; able to learn new software solutions, business processes and design techniques quickly and efficiently
• Experience in performing functional analysis on business systems for software solution development
• Experience with disparate Financial information systems, facilitating comparative analysis
Experience with requirements gathering via use cases and user stories
• Experience in process design and system analysis
• Experience in writing user stories
• Strong communication skills; written, verbal & presentation
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with experience of working under pressure with precision and accuracy
• Ability to cope with rapidly changing priorities and a continual backlog of work
• Experince writing, implementing, and maintaining effective manual and automated test plans and test cases.
• Experience documenting defects and track issue resolution.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of n-tier architecture and familiarity with Web applications
• Working knowledge of Colleague Financial solutions
• Experience designing, documenting and testing software
• Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
• Experience working in close partnership with an agile development team to analyze project/product requirements and/or testing needs in order to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy including both functional and technical/system-level testing.
Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Ellucian without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.